Applications, Inspections, Permits and Standards
Applications, Inspections, Permits, and Standards
From this page you can download the Pawtucket Water Supply Board standard details and forms for purposes of construction projects involving the PWSB water distribution system.
The PWSB Engineering Department oversees new construction projects and regularly updates all building standards. For any questions, please contact the Engineering Department at 401-729-5015.
- Application for Water Service
- Application for Main Extension
- Approved Materials Specifications
- Standards for As-Built Record Drawings
- Standard Construction Details
- Curb Stop Location Specifications
- Meter Installation Specifications
- Meter and Service Information
- Requirements for Detailed Design Plans
- Design Checklist for Project Review
- Temporary Hydrant Meter Permit
- Water Main Disinfection Procedure